Monday, April 13, 2009

First Things First


I'm on spring break this week-YAY!!! Trust me I need it. I decided to join a card swap for the first time. I thought I was up for the challenge but now I don't know! How elaborate does my card have to be? I mean I don't want to get all fancy and look like I have too much time on my hands or make it too simple so people think I did it on the way to the swap. Now I'm stressing out!!! Are there any swappers out there? Can you give me a general idea? There are no specifics for this swap other than it should be "all occasion" OK, I guess I'll start with a card I created for the last Mojo Monday Sketch challenge (MOJO81). Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin