Monday, April 20, 2009

Ms. Sheriff














I made this card for the MFT Challenge MFTSC77. I am
not a Colorista (as I like to call those who are amazing with the markers), so please be kind :) I would love to take a Copic Certification class & learn how to color beautifully. I didn't use copics on this card, I used my Prismas. The background is chalked- super easy technique. I love this stamp set & many things from MFT Stamps. I extended the little cactus into this tall Saguaro so that it would take up the space in all three squares. (I know, very sneaky, right! Tee! Hee!)
Today is my first day back from a wonderful Spring break (insert tears here). Don't get me wrong, I feel very fortunate to have a job to go to in these times. We're getting ready for State Testing & that is not my favorite time of the year. Time to get my classroom ready to welcome back my kiddos--gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin