Monday, April 27, 2009

You're a daisy


Hi friends,
This i
s a card I made for a friend's birthday. I made a boo-boo when I was cutting out my spellbinder die & realized that it could become a cool frame. So I put foam tape behind one & layered it. So the lesson for today is: not all mistakes are terrible! I also decided to play with my new Cuttlebug embossing borders (luuuuv!). I thought this one went perfectly with my flowers.


Here's an up-close look at it:

Just a little bit closer:


Here is a close up pic of the flowers:


Here's the side profile: (not very bulky)

I hope she likes it -& you too :)
Now, it's time for me to get ready for State testing- gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin