Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lookin' Good!

Hi Friends,
Oh my gosh!happy smileys Oh my gosh! I'm so excited to share my blog's new look. I luuuuv it! When I decided to start my blog, I knew I wanted Michelle Laycock (Laycock Designs) to create a banner for me. I asked her if she was up for the challenge of creating a banner that was more "teachery" than "stamper." Well, when she said she was up for the challenge, I was delighted! So, after a lot of hard work (on her part) I now get to show it off. I am so thrilled with it! She created my siggy & added the sidebar button (as a gift-awww, what a sweetheart!)

I hope you like my new look. You can visit Michelle here on her blog & check out the other fab creations she's made.

I'll be back tomorrow to share one of the projects I've been working on. Thanks for peekin' in today! I'm off to stare at my new banner- gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin