Friday, May 22, 2009

Surf's Up

Hi friends,
Today I have these cute surfboards to share with you. I made them to hang as decorations for our Classified Appreciation Lunche
on. I saw these boards at Michaels
& knew they would be perfect for our beach
theme! The package of 6 were about $3.

They are blank boards, tag board weight, a little over 2 feet long, (white, not the color this picture shows) ready to decorate.

Here are the ones I made:

All I did was stamp them, ink the edges, adde
d stickles at certain places (see below)

I cut the letters out with my Cricut. It was a simple project, but they came out way cool. They were a hit!!! Thanks for peekin' in today! I'm off to hang loose for the day- gotta go!


Today's Project Uses:
Stamp: Aloha-BoBunny, Hawaiian Floral- unknown
Paper: Fern- The Paper Company
Ink: Baja Breeze, Pretty in Pink, Cameo Coral, Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise, Soft Sky, So Saffron -all SU!
Other: Diamond, Crystal, Yellow Stickles
Cricut & Life is a Beach cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin