Monday, June 29, 2009

Bella Birthday

Hi friends,
Today I have the birthday card I made for my pal June (who's born in June). I used the Bella Blossoms stamp set. I was eyeballin' this set for a while & when I saw it was to be retired I had to snatch it. I've seen many a beautiful card made with this set on SCS, so I went for it!

I stamped the flower three times so I could layer it with dimmensionals in between. The patterned paper comes from my beloved Mimosa pack (SEI). When I was at Michael's recently, I noticed this paper pack (& Bridgeport) were on clearance! I grabbed another stack because I luuuuuv this paper. I told myself I wouldn't buy anymore paper until I used up more of what I hoarded-- er... I mean HAD! But it's on clearance, right? Another thing I'll miss when it's gone is Kiwi Kiss. Let me tell you that was NOT a color I gravitated to when I first saw it, but now I luuuuv it. It goes with so much!

'nuff rambling. Here's the inside:

I thank you kindly for peekin' at my card today. I'm off to find a space where I can squeeze in another stack of paper- Gotta go!

This card was brought to you by:
Paper: Kiwi Kiss (SU), white, Mimosa (SEI)
Stamps: Bella Blossoms & Stem Sayings (SU)
Ink: Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss (SU)
Other: Gold leaf pen, ribbon, crimper tool, Mini words sticker (stampendous)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin