Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Gift


Hi friends,
Here's what my boys were working on for their Father's Day project for Dad. We bought a blank wood frame for $1 at Michaels, painted it & embellished it. I think it came out pretty cool.

Here is a little closer peek at the deets:
This is a Jolee's sticker. They just amaze me with the detail of their stickers.


This is a closer look at the golf balls I created
I simply ran white cardstock through the cuttlebug folder & punched them out with a circle punch. I inked around them a little so they look like they've been played with. I cut the letters out with my cricut and popped them up with dimmensionals.

I took a cute picture of our boys & put it in the frame. (I didn't want to post a picture of our boys- crazies out there, you know).

Here's the quick card I put together (look familiar???)



The little shirt opens up and reads:
Thanks for peekin' in today! We're off to my hubby's restaurant of choice- Gotta go!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin