Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mermaid Lily

Hi friends,
Today I have this card I made with the super cute Lily. I actually think my coloring came out alright on pretty Lily free smilies - alright for me, that is!
I used my copics for everything except her hair. For that I used my Prisma markers. I don't know, but ever since I saw Ariel in The Little Mermaid -all my mermaids have red hair! Thanks Ariel!

I used the panel in the background and used scrap pieces to compose the sunset. I used my stardust gel pen on her mermaid body so the little scales shimmer. I added Crystal Lacquer to the two little starfish or "sea stars" (as my kiddos would correct me) so they look wet.

Thanks for peeking today!!!
I'm off to work on end of the year stuff for my kiddos. I'm busy burning DVDs for their end of the year gift from me. It's pictures of all the activities, field trips, class "stuff" from the whole year- like a digital yearbook. Awww. I miss them already- this was a good group. Well, -gotta burn, baby burn!

Card Recipe
Stamps: Lily at the Beach- Pink Cat Studio
Paper: Boardwalk- Flair Designs, Yellow & sand- DCWV, blue & terra cotta - Paper Company
Other: Copic Markers, Prisma Markers, Crystal Lacquer, sun punch, Stardust Glitter pen, Memento Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin