Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Joy of Card Making

Hi friends,
Here are the cards we made at Papercrafts "The Joy of Cardmaking" class at CKC Pasadena. It was a fast paced class, but very fun! We also received a booklet full of sketches- which I love to use. I was so excited to meet one of my favorite designers- Wendy Johnson, who taught the class! I took a picture with her, but we both looked super tired so it will not make it in my blog! Tee Hee! Anyhoo, I don't know who these cards were designed by to give credit, but I wanted to share them with you. I'll highlight the featured technique for each card:

Paper Piercing



Cutting apart a sentiment

Applying glitter to a rub-on
Using a template (heart & curve at the bottom of the card)

I loved all the cards we made in this class, especially the last one because we used that fun pom pom fringe. It's such a fun detail.

Thanks so much for peekin' today! Some goodies arrived in the mail I'm excited to play with- Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin