Tuesday, July 21, 2009

MFTSC90 We're in this Together

Hi friends,
I finally got a chance to participate in My Favorite Things' Sketch Challenge. I inked up the very first stamp set I bought from MFT called Think Pink. It's a cause that's near & dear to my heart. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer when I was about 7 years old. Fortunately, they found it at a very early stage & it was successfully treated. I love the quote on the ribbon. It reads "Once you choose hope, anything is possible." by Christopher Reeve. So today, I dedicate this card to those who bravely fight this disease & to those who have lost loved ones. We are in this together, no matter where you are across the country or the world. Because every woman is someone's mother, wife, sister, daughter, friend---loved. And one woman lost to this disease is one too many.

Thank you, friends, for taking the time to visit today... so glad you did!


The 411
Stamps: Think Pink- My Favorite Things
Ink: Pretty in Pink- SU!
Paper: LilyKate- BasicGrey, Jolie Chocolat- SEI, White
Tools: Border Punch: Martha Stewart
Other: Ribbons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin