Wednesday, July 1, 2009

mmm... margarita

Hi friends,
I can picture Homer Simpson saying that! I made this card just to try this technique I saw on SCS a long time ago. It was just "to play." I created the template for the margarita glass & inked on Vellum cardstock. The strawberries are heat embossed with Versamark ink. The border was made from ribbon strips. The salt (or frost) was made with Diamond Dust. Can you guess what the straw was made from? If you guessed the red liner from the Sticky strip- you're right!

I also made a different one I'll post tomorrow. I would be happy to share the templates if someone wants to let me know the best & easiest way to be able to upload them to my blog!

Thank you for taking a peek at my card today. This looks so yummy- I'm off to craft the real thing- Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin