Monday, July 13, 2009

Ways to use it #2: Storage Solutions

Hi friends,
Today I'll be sharing another way to use the boxes from your Sizzix dies.
Ways to Use it #2: Storage Solutions
I've used it as a way to store my ribbon scraps. No matter how small, there's always a use for ribbon so I hardly ever throw any away. I used 2 boxes & cut them in half (first, peel off the tape and flatten out the box, then cut it in half.)
I created 4 groups:

Earth (for greens & browns)


Water (for Blues)


Fire (for reds, oranges, & yellows)


and Wind (as in whatever else the wind blows in this box!)
TIP: You can also take your crop-a-dile & punch holes on the front &/or back panels so you can thread your ribbon ends through them & just pull out what you need.

Another use is to organize your embroidery flossYou can add a velcro dot to the back of the box & attach it to a wall or door. Because it's clear, you can store loads of little things & be able to see them at a glance. I also store my Gamsol, nibs, & file in one. I'm sure you can think of other things to put in them. Remember, this is a free storage solution (or storage you've already paid for anyway, so use it!)

Thanks for peeking today! I have another idea coming your way. It's one of my favorite ways to use it! I'm off to catch up on some reading- gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin