Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sweet Dreamer's Challenge # 6 Get Your Motor Running!

Hi friends,
Today I have this card for Sweet Dreamer's Challenge #6 "Get Your Motor Running!"
Our challenge was to use anything with a motor. I thought I wouldn't be able to join this challenge b/c I couldn't remember having anything with a motor. Then I checked my stamp book & saw this one! Woo Hoo! I get to play after all :) Very straight forward card. I colored, cut out, pop-dot the truck to the panel and
replaced the wheels with buttons. Fall is just about here- but in my neck of the woods (Southern California) it is HOT!!! All the fires aren't helping either :(

Some bit of news... YMH would like to give away a Cricut Cartridge! You can find all the deets here.

Thanks for peekin' today! I'm spending the day at the marina with family & friends---one last outing before we're back to our regular program--->Gotta Go!

The 411
Stamps: Loads of love, Loads of love Accessories, Branch out- SU!
Paper: Stained glass, Espresso CS- DCWV, White CS
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard- SU!, Memento Black
Other: Buttons, Copics

11 comments:

  1. I really like this card. I am really into the harvest, fall cards right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE card!!!! It's starting to look like that around here!! You did a fabulous job with the challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge card! Love the trees in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge card, Karli! Love the layout and the colors! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karli

    Great card for the challenge. I was the same as you..thought I wouldn't be able to do this one but found a image that I loved.

    Great job coloring your card. Fall is quickly coming here on the east coast. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Fall and adore your Fall themed card! Your coloring is perfect- love the trees and the realistic effects of having the trees in the BG of the car. I hope and pray you are safe from the fires and the smoke! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card. In my neck of the woods it's actually starting to look like that :(oh no next it will be snowing:( I do like fall, mostly because you can get away with just a sweater and jeans and since I've got bird legs, jeans are my friend :0

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. Love the trees in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great card, wonderful take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable card! i always pass on that set and then always long for it - i don't know why....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin