Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Aly's Sketch Challenge ASC6

Hi friends,
So you think you can...craft? This is what I'm thinking when I use one of Aly's sketches to create a card! Seriously, I don't know how she does it! FYI: Aly is Tami's talented 10 year old daughter who creates sketches & the cutest cards with them. I created this card with her sketch:


Here's Aly's sketch:


Her cards are just so much more amazing than what I could think of as a 10, 20, or even 30 year old! But I do like a challenge :) So... you think YOU can craft? Try Aly's sketches and find out for yourself! You can find her blog ---> here

Thanks for peekin'. I want to play along with the PTI Blog Hop tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I'll make it :{ 
Gotta Go!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for playing at Aly's. She so enjoys seeing what people do with her sketch. She kind of likes being a leader LOL I love the big flower. Where did you find that. If you look at my cards I always use flowers. Love them. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karli, you did a great job with Aly's challenge! LOVE that holly paper!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great- I love the holly and the BG holly paper- the flower is gorgeous! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch by Ally and beautiful card by Karli!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin