Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Awwwwards

Hi friends,
Today I just wanted to share a few awards given by blog friends:

I was tickled to be awarded the coveted Audrey Award again for this card:


Thanks Sankari & Brooke!


Big Hugs & Danke Gaby for this award:

 To accept this award I need to answer the following questions with 1 word answers (my brain is telling me "good luck with that!" Thanks for your vote of confidence brain! Here we go....
1. Where is your mobile phone? handbag pocket (Dang! brain was right!)
2. Your hair? uncooperative
3. Your mother? far far away
4. Your father?  who I inherited my vicious sweet tooth from
5. Your favorite food?  Anything on the Cheesecake Factory Menu
6. Your dream last night?  up for psychological interpretation
7. Your favorite drink?  ice cold coke
8. Your dream/goal?  a real craft room
9. Which room are you in? living room
10. Your hobby?  paper crafts, undercover gourmet chef   
11. Your fear?  earthquakes
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?  Johnny Depp's arms or traveling Europe :)
13. Where were you last night?  My alibi: 12 hour crop
14. Something that you aren’t? boring
15. Muffins?  big & semi-homemade
16. Wish list item?  HD camcorder for video tutorials :)
17. Where did you grow up?  L.A. girl
18. Last thing you did? send hubby to Starbucks for morning coffee
19. What are you wearing? jeans & t-shirt with Hello Kitty slippers
20. Your T.V.?  NFL
21. Your pets?  Fluffmeister the guinea pig & Rosie the Tarantula
22. Friends? loyal & longtime
23. Your life?  busy
24. Your mood? depends on the weather & what I'm doing
25. Missing someone? uh huh
26. Vehicle?  The silver bullet (my car's nickname)
27. Something you are not wearing? a tatoo
28. Your favorite store? Hello Kitty, of course! It's the real happiest place on Earth :)
29. Your favorite color? Royal Purple
30. When did you last laugh? on question #12
31. When did you last cry? Friday, watching the Disney movie {Up
32. Your best friend?  My hubby. He was my best friend for years before we "crossed the line."
33. One place you go over and over? LSS (Local Scrapbooking Store)
34. Facebook? No
35. Favorite place to eat? Cheesecake Factory

 And...
Big Hugs & thanks to Shelley for these awards:



Wow! I feel so honored & humbly accept these awards. Thanks for everything & for visiting me today. I'll be back with a regular post tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Karli, on your awards! You so desrve them! Love that "one word" answer! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin