Friday, November 13, 2009

Counting Blessings, not Birthdays



Hi friends,
I created this birthday card for my good friend who is turning 30... with loads of years of experience :)  OMGoodness! I think I was on layer maniac mode! But I do like the final result. 

Here's a peek of the inside:

I know, I know, I sooooo need to use another border punch 'cause I've been using this one a lot! I've got other border punches---> (man, have I got border punches), but this one's been sitting on my craft table & laziness has won out. This is the first time I use this DP, and I really like it. Of course, I think it's retired now :( That's what I get for hoarding.


I've got another "Organization Storage Solution" coming that piggy backs on the A2 Embossing folders I posted a while back---> here

Thanks so much for peeking at all my layers today :) I'm off to get my craft bag ready for a Copics class at my LSS. YESSSSS! I've been dying to take a class & now I finally get the chance---Gotta Go!
 


The 411 
Paper: Raspberry Fizz CS- PTI, Kiwi Kiss CS, Raspberry Tart DP- SU! White CS
Stamps: Birthdays Count- SU!
Ink: Whisper White- SU!
Tools: Embossed Curve Border Punch- Ek Success, Rhinestones- Kaiser, Gift punch- MS
Other: Satin Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. Your friend will love it. I really like tat paper. I still have some too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors,so beautiful! Your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin