Sunday, November 29, 2009

MOJO114 Just in the Nick of Time

Hi friends,
What do you do with your scraps from projects and cards? I keep mine, & create more cards with them! All the cards I will share with you this week came from scrap papers (not all from the same paper line, but I made them work :) Anyhoo, on to my card for this week's MOJO Monday Sketch Challenge:
Here's the sketch:

Here's my card:


I went for a rustic (could be for a man) look. The border punch looked like Santa's beard to me so I went with it.

Here's a closer peek at Santa:

Isn't this such a beautiful image! Luuuuv it! I got this last year at Uncle Mike's. I stamped the sentiment so that it would be subtle & kinda blend with the image.

Here's a peek of the inside:

The border along the bottom is the same border punch I used on the front of my card. I simply punched along both edges of my paper to create this border.

Where did you see this paper before??? When I made this card: 



Thanks for peekin' today! I've got Parent-Teacher Conferences this week to get ready for.
Gotta Go!
 



The 411
Paper: Signature Christmas- My Minds Eye, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla- SU!

Stamps: Santa Collage- Rubber Stampede, Short & Sweet- SU!
Ink: Chestnut Roan- ColorBox, Chocolate Chip- SU!
Tools: Decorative Scrolls- Cuttlebug Die, Border Punch- EK Success
Other: Pearls, twine

4 comments:

  1. Karli, this is beautiful! Love the rustic look and the Santa image! Very clever use of those border punches too! Great job! Good luck with the P/T confabs! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card- I love the border double punched- I love the Vintage look you gave the card...and Santa! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. The colors are so subdued and lovley. Cool treatment with the punch. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Santa image is awesome! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin