Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Card Display Cards & Thank you's

Dear friends,
Thank you soooo much for your kind words over the passing of our sweet Fluff. I really appreciate your words of encouragement & sympathy. I'm so very touched :) I'm still very sad but I guess time will make it easier to deal with.

Today, I thought I'd share some of the cards I posted on my Tabletop Display---> here. They're made with retired SU! papers (that I hoarded of course ;) Anyhoo, since a few people asked to see the cards, I'm happy to oblige.

All cards are made with SU! products. (No, I'm not a demo, but I luuuv SU! products :) The other nice thing is that all three cards use the same stamp set, but they all look very different. So for those of you that are just getting started & you're sad because you haven't collected a billion sets, not to worry. You can create different looks with just one set.

This card was made with Real Red CS/ink, Garden Green CS/ink, Whisper White, Season of Joy Stamp Set & other acc's.


This card uses Retired DP & in colors :( Soft Sky & Blue Bayou as well as Whisper White. Stamp sets used: Season of Joy & Many Merry Messages


This one is probably one of my favorite cards. It's a standard A4 card with double front pockets. The tags can be pulled out & used as bookmarks.

This card uses Real Red CS/ink, Old Olive CS/ink, Very Vanilla & retired DP & season of Joy Stamp set.

Thanks so much for peekin' today :) Can you believe I haven't started my Christmas shopping yet? The past few days have been sad for me, but I need to get out of the house & get going for my boys. I'm going to try & spend the day shopping tomorrow & catch up while they're gone.
Gotta Go!

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    your cards are really gorgeous. I couldn't say, which one I like most...

    Merry Christmas
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karli, these cards are amazing! You did an awesome job! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on these- you certainly are mega-talented!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin