Thursday, December 3, 2009

Poinsettia Pack

Hello friends,
I've got one more Christmas Card for ya using the same papers used on the other cards I've shared with you this week:

I used the 5 Petal Punch (SU!) to create the poinsettias. I ran them through the Swirl EF to add some texture & inked the edges. I added gold buttons to the centers. Again, I've used the Petals-a-Plenty EF (SU!) along the side border. 

Here's a peek of the inside:

I like decorating the inside of my cards, but it does get hard coming up with different ways to do that. I wish there were sketches available for the insides of cards. Do you know of any? Ooooh, I would love to know :) 

Thanks so much for peekin' today! I've got one more day of conferences (and a couple of make-ups to do) so....
Gotta Go!




The 411
Stamps: Snow Swirled- SU!
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke- SU!, Chestnut Roan- ColorBox, Bazzil
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke- SU!, Jolly By Golly- Cosmo Cricket
Tools: 5 Petal Punch, Top Note Die, Petals-a-Plenty EF- SU!, Fancy Tags- Spellbinders
Other: Buttons, twine, Detail Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Gel pen

5 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card. I love how you put in the extra effort to decorate the inside too.
    Hugs,
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Flowers- I love all of the colors you put together here- and the extra effort to make the inside look nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so rich-looking and the the design is so uncomplicated!! Love your pretty pointsettias!! Fantastic job on this and I love how you used the top note to decorate the inside!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin