Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Layouts

Hi there friends,
I had some time to play on Monday (thanks to Abe ;) so I finally got around to finishing these 3 double page layouts I picked up at the Scrapbook Expo last month and I wanted to share them with ya.

Making Cookie Dough:

Memories 4 Ever:

and Summer Fun in the Sun:
 These were offered as make & takes so I scooped up all 3 :) Each layout is very different, but I liked them all. The company is Shoestring Productions but they have no website yet. Look for them at the Scrapbook Expo when they come to your town, if you're interested. Now, i just have to find some pics to add to these pages & pop them in my scrapbook.

Thanks so much for peeking today. My little one is going on an overnight trip to the aquarium with his class (insert tears here) so I have to get him packed up. It's so hard to let go :( I know he'll have fun. tear, tear, tear...
Gotta Go!

6 comments:

  1. I like them all too. I really like the BIG embellishments on them, really stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bold colors! going to really look super great with your pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all really great. Love the black, white and red Memories Forever one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. REally pretty layouts, Hard part will be fitting just the perfect pictures in the places...but you can do it. Let us see when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the SB pages. The cookie dough ones are too cute. Love the colors in the fun in the sun ones. I would have scooped them up too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pages, can't wait to see what you do with them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin