Thursday, February 4, 2010

Love Struck: Box

Hi friends,
I've got one last easy-peasy project I've created with the Love Struck Cricut Cart. I think after this project I will be retiring this cart- for a while. I have loads of other carts that I've totally neglected since I received this one. Last week I made a tree trunk goodie holder with this box---> HERE. But today, I wanted to show you just the box as... a box :) Here's what I made:

The larger box was cut "fit to page" which came out to 9" The smaller box was cut at 4" -I think :(

Here's the bigger box:
I cut out Kiss at 2" & popped with dimensionals. I added chocolate kisses. Easy peasy.

The smaller box:
Cute on both sides :) I didn't have any conversation hearts so just imagine them in there, OK? I did add a cellophane baggie so it's ready to be filled. After cutting it, I ran it through my Cuttlebug Embossing folder. I added some Prima flowers & pearl. These little ones would be perfect for classroom gifts for students. The boxes are in one piece, easy to mass produce, & are easy to assemble.

Good bye Love Struck (for now). Thank you so much for peekin' today!
Gotta go!

7 comments:

  1. Those are both so awesome. I love that you made them in both the original and the E size so now all Cricut users out there will know that they can make these. I also love that you embossed it with the cuttlebug.
    Hugs,
    kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I love the small one- the paper is shimmery and love the pink run through the CB. The larger one is gorgeous- and i think it would be perfect for a fancy gift for an adult for Valentines day. You are so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karli these are so pretty, you're very clever with your Cricut

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Cute! Cute!
    i love those new CB folders :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun you are having making these great treat boxes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin