Friday, April 23, 2010

MOJO 135 Pretty Peony

Hi Friends,
 I have a card to share with ya for this week's Monday Mojo sketch challenge.
Here's the sketch:
Here's my card:
View #1:

View #2 (couldn't make up my mind again :(

I used the Peony Nestie to create the pretty flower. It is large & very dimensional. Too bad my camera or my sad photog skills don't capture the beauty of it IRL. :(  I used the Pom Pom Flower technique---> here. So easy!

Thanks so much for peeking today! So glad the weekend is just around the corner. Have a great one!




The 411
Paper: Wild Wasabi CS, Very Vanilla CS- SU!, Chloe's Closet PP- Making Memories
Stamps: Short & Sweet- SU!
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Creamy Brown- Colorbox
Tools: Double Crochet Lace border punch- EK Success, Peony Nestabilities- Spellbinders
Accessories: Ribbon, pearls, button, twine

11 comments:

  1. Wow look at that flower, it is gorgeous. Ok you're making me want those nesties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love, love, love that flower!!! The paper and the colors are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a fun card! love-love-love your flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, Fun, Fun flower, Karli...absolutely love it!! Love the ruler ribbon also...Very cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am I missing something, because they look the same to me. LOL
    Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! It must look extremely fabulous IRL cuz it is still fabulous here :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cool. I have been wanting that peony nestie for awhile now.. maybe one day! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS card! That flower is beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous layered flower - terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE these colors Karli. You are making the best layered flowers, I'll have to try some bigger ones. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your flower- I have that nestie- how cool- I have to give that a go! Such a pretty card- TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin