Sunday, May 2, 2010

Blogoversary Candy Winners!

Hi friends!
                                (no, I didn't take this pic either ;)
Hello Kitty's beautiful assistant has used random.org to chose the blogoversary blog candy winners and she's licked! ;)

And the blog candy goes to...

Blog Candy #1 My Favorite Things: Stampin' Up Collection
#35 Christina @ christinasscraps

Blog Candy #2 My Favorite Tools Collection
#2 Brenda @ sweetasagumdrop

Blog Candy #3 My Favorite Things: Cricut Collection
#24 Vicki @ BountifulBlessings

Congratulations! Ladies, please click the "Email Me" chalkboard & email me your deets so I can get your prizes out to you this week. You have until 9 p.m. PST Cinco de Mayo (May 5th) to claim your prizes. If I don't hear from you, I will choose a new winner.

Thank you everyone for participating & for everyone's kind comments :) THANK YOU!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is too cool! Thanks so much, Karli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, congrats ladies!!! Have FUN with all those goodies!!!


    P.S. I really love that hello kitty picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I can't believe I won! I will email you! Cute picture... have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin