Thursday, June 17, 2010

DT- Father's Day Wallet

Hi friends,
Today I'm sharing a really quickie wallet (made in under 10 minutes) for the hubby for Father's Day.
Here it is:
Here are the innies:
What makes this so quick is using the gorgeous Windsor CS papers from SEI. This is my other fav go-to guy papers. This paper is a little more elegant looking with gorgeous patterns, flocking, & foiled designs. This wallet has 4 smaller pockets perfect for gift cards, pictures, note and a larger bill fold for cash-ola! I cut the beautiful Monogram with my Cricut (with my beloved Gypsy) using the Tie the Knot cartridge.
Yes, I'm adding more cash than $2 (hee! hee!) Hey, this is a collector's 2 dollar bill here! (wink ;) I just haven't been to the bank yet :)

Thanks for peeking today & be sure to stop by the YMH store for the supplies for this project.

ETA: While I first saw the pattern for this wallet in a Papercrafts mag a loooong time ago, Dannie has a great video tut on her blog.
Gotta Go!

5 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Can we expect another video from you on how to make this???

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is great! I agree, we need some instructions here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great project! You have some of the best ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, how totally cool is this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab wallet! Lovely idea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin