Monday, June 21, 2010

Paper Crafts Mag Card Swap

Hello there friends,
Today I'm sharing the cards I swapped this weekend at the Creating Keepsakes Convention (CKC Riverside). I get asked about what to expect when going to CKC, so I'll give you the deets. This class (Paper Crafts Card Swap), consists of 2 parts: the card swapping & a card making class. In the card making part you learn a few techniques & pointers taught by the Paper Crafts Pro- which this year, was Teri Anderson.
She's the most mellow person I think I've ever met! You make 4 cards designed by the Pro & you get all the supplies to make them.

So how 'bout I give you a peek at the cards I swapped:
(click on any pic to enlarge)

and this one made my Teri:
 

At CKC Riverside, it wasn't nearly as packed as it was when it held in Pasadena. Not as many vendors either so no, I'm afraid I didn't help the economy much :( but I did help the economy at ebay cuz I bought several Cricut carts at a steal! :)

Thanks for peeking today! Have a great Monday :)

2 comments:

  1. sounds like u had a great time, good for you!!! Love all those cards you got, how much fun is that?? xo bonnierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks like fun, glad you're joining me in trying to help the economy LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin