Sunday, July 18, 2010

Your Memories Here: New DT

Hi friends,
Just wanted to welcome the newest DT members to the YMH team! I know these talented ladies will have great ideas & projects to share & inspire us. Joining Kristina, Leah, & I are:

*Crystal at Scrap Candy Designs.

* Jess at KinderStampO.com

* Kim at Creatively Fabulous

and my blog pal, Cassie at Crafty Cassie's Corner

Kristina is promising lots of goodies & even a blog hop or 2! How fun!!! Please stop by the YMH blog & welcome these ladies, won't ya?
Thanks for peeking!

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you already knew Cassie. You really are a secret agent! Well, next time I got a secret, I'm sharing it with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to craft with you girl! feel so blessed to have made the team! big hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin