Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cardabilities Sketch 7 Candy Winner

Hi ya friends,
Sorry I'm late posting this :( lots going on on the home front, but I hope to be back soon with lots to share. Soon it will be back to school time, & i know all of you are ready to start the year off with an A+, right! so you know I DO have some ideas for ya ;)
I randomly selected from the entries linked so The Cardablities Sketch candy goes to...
Leslie Guerrero at Divine Design
Congrats & enjoy! Thank you everyone for playing along with Cardabilities :)
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Leslie!

    Can't wait for your ideas. I always enjoy your cretions and your way of thinking outside the box.
    Hope things are ok at the home front :)
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin