Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cardabilities Sketch 12 DT Reveal

Hi friends,
It's the 30th, so that means it time for a brand new sketch at Cardabilities!
Karan is bringing her sketchy goodness with sketch #12.
Here it is:
 Here's my card:
This is a birthday card I made for my TA (teacher assistant) who just turned 17. Poor thing, I've kept her busy doing the dirty work in my class, so I tucked in an itunes gift card. She deserves it!

The deets:
I used papers from Kioshi by Basic Grey. I cut the number 17 on my cricut using the Sweet Treats cart. I love that the letters & numbers on this cart have a little flame on top :) I created a fan fold flower & tucked that underneath it. The cs is Rich Razzleberry & Elegant Eggplant from SU! & yes, I once again went wild with my Viva Decor Pearl pen ;) Hee! Hee! The edges are embossed with a SU! embossing folder & a SU! border punch. Then, I popped a cake button to embellish.

Please stop by the Cardabilities blog & check out the awesome work the DT has created to sketchspire ya! You have until the 15th to play along- so linky it up! We would luv to see your cardabilities!

Thanks so much for peeking today!
Gotta Go!

12 comments:

  1. This is a great card, love the big 17 and I'm sure the TA will love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, aren't you so very thoughtful...she's going to love and appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun and festive birthday card. Love the fan fold flower behind the 17, it looks so cool. Such a sweet card and giftie for a teen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card. I'm sure your TA will love it! Love your take on the sketch.

    XOXO
    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and such a beautiful edging to the circle
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Hola Karli!!
    I found your blog on CCC Blog. You have a beautiful blog, awesome creations, wow!
    Now i'm your new follower.
    Love the birthday card you did. Look fabulous!
    Greetings from Puerto Rico

    **Sony**
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card!!! My son was sitting next to me while blogging and he says "Why didn't I get a card like that for my 17th birthday?"

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, and how sweet for you to put a i-tune card for your assistant, I bet she'll love both the card and the gift!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card! the number 17 tops it off wonderfully ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card--love the 17 candles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card! Great for a teenager!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin