Monday, November 15, 2010

Cardabilities Sketch 15 DT Reveal

Happy Monday friends,
Today marks the midway of November- WOWZA! but it also means it's time for another fab Cardabilities sketch for ya :)
Here it is:
 Here's my card:
 I used another gorgeous Heartfelt Creations stamp for both the image & sentiment. It is called Snowy Cardinal- just beautiful, as all of their stamps are :) The DP is Figgy Pudding from BasicGrey that I hoarded last year, of course, but I loved it so! I colored the Cardinal with Copics & cut it out with my cutter bee scissors to get into the nooks & spaces in between the pine needles. I added some Liquid Appliqué for the snow & topped it off with some Stickles.
Here's a closer peek at that:
This card is going to my grammy at Christmas time cuz she is a major bird lover & I think she'll like it :)

Tag! ---> You're it!!! Your turn to create something with this fabbie sketch! Make sure to linky it up to the Cardabilities blog by the 29th so we can come take a looksie- we love to see your cardabilities! Please be sure to stop by the blog & check out the always amazing work the DT has created to sketchspire ya!

Thanks so much for peeking today!
Gotta go!

8 comments:

  1. Karli, you are amazing!!! This card is perfectly designed and crafted - you go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card, I love all that fussy cutting and the dimension on that snow! You ROCKED this sketch gf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cool idea to cut out the shape and have it as a frame- love that gorgeous bird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh this is stunning. All that cutting wow, really beautiful. The "snow" looks very realistic, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful!!!! You cut out all those tiny pine needles? Wow - you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and classy card, very elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin