Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dreaming of a ...

 Hello there friends,
So all the decorations are up, the house received the Mary Poppins treatment, all the Christmas shopping is done, and all the gifts are wrapped! Umm... then I woke up! I haven't done any of those, ugh ;(  but it all begins with a dream right?!
Anyhoo,  here are a couple more cards I managed to get done:
I used snowflakes to create the tree & added pearls for ornaments. I really like how it came out even though I had no idea what I was doing at the time! 
 Here's the second:
I just love that sentiment "A snowflake is winter's butterfly."

Hope you've been much more productive than I've been :) But this is "vacation" time so that's what I did for the last few days! Now, time to work on that dream...

Thanks so much for peeking today!
Gotta Go!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the snowflake tree!!! Very creative idea and the pearls are the perfect ornaments for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is absolutely stunning!! I love it.

    "So all the decorations are up, the house received the Mary Poppins treatment, all the Christmas shopping is done, and all the gifts are wrapped! Umm... then I woke up!"

    LOL - I had that same dream! I will be wrapping on Christmas Eve (again).

    ReplyDelete
  3. your snowflake tree is gorgeous! I love the colors you used on both these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards! Good luck getting everything done and have a happy holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, girlie! You are soooooooooo smart. My goodness - I think it's the best idea I've ever seen - a Christmas tree made of snowflakes - you are the BEST!!!!
    hugs, dear! Merry Chritmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That snow flake tree is brilliant. Love it, pearls are the perfect ornies and love the delish dsp you used. I

    'm dreaming right along with you. I was making teacher gifts at 6 am this morning (bus comes at 8:15). Can't seem to get it together this year, oh well!

    I wish you the veriest merriest Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those are gorgeous! I am totally gonna have to steal that snowflake tree idea! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The snowflake Christmas tree is so gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin