Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

Hello to all my friends near and far!
I wanted to wish everyone a wonderful & joyful Christmas & the happiest of holidays! Thank you for popping in to my little blog corner of the universe & for blessing me with such heartfelt comments. You have no idea how much I appreciate your kindness :) 

To my glitter bee sisters- muah- big hugs to each & every one of you! You are all so special and make everyday feel like the love of Christmas time :)

Enjoy where you are, don't let this time of year stress you out! (and I am totally saying that to myself right now, by the way!)

I'm off to buy my last 2 gifts on my list & unfortunately that means I'll be taking my life into my own hands as I head to that 4 letter word---> MALL! :{ ugh! Ok, y'all. I'm going in! Wish me luck ;) Hopefully I'll make it out to blog another day!

BIG, big hugs to ya!

5 comments:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karli,
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karli,

    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas- have a Blessed Holiday- hope you made it out of the mall OK! LOL Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karli, darling! You are the BEST!!!!! I hope you had a WONDERFUL Christmas with your family.
    hugs!!!
    Annie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin