Monday, May 30, 2011

Cardabilities DT Reveal Sketch #32

Hello friends,
Happy Monday to ya! We've come to the end of the month & that means we've got a brand new sketch at Cardabilities!
Here's the sketch:
This is one of my all-time fav sketches- luuuv it! so many options for those circles!

Here's my card:
This was a really easy card to make. I shy away from pre-made embellies cuz they tend to collect dust. I like to make my own :) but I was drawn to these K&Co punch out layering flowers. They're really gorgeous & in seconds you get beautiful, dimensional flowers!

Here's a closer peek:
 This card is going to one of my student's parents for so kindly giving me a Starbucks gift card for Teacher Appreciation Day. So nice of them :) just need to add my sentiment.

We would love for you to join us for sketch #32 & possibly be our next guest designer! Be sure to upload your card creation to the Cardabilities/Sketchabilities Gallery & hop by the Cardabilities blog & check out the amazing creations by the rest of the DT.

Thanks so much for peeking today!
 Gotta Go!

6 comments:

  1. Karli, this is STUNNING!!!! Wow!! Your flowers looks so real!!! This is frame-worthy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, so elegant. Love the dimensional look of those flowers, just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doilies, flowers, & a butterfly--so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Your card is a total knock out! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty! Those flowers are gorgeous and I love that sketch. Will definitely have to add to my sketch book. Thanks for sharing this lovely creation

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin