Saturday, December 17, 2011

For the Boss

Hi friends,
"It's the most wonderful time of the year!" That song is playing in my head cuz today marks the beginning of winter break! Yaaaaaaaay!!!
Today, I have a card I made for our AP (Assistant Principal). He's new to our school this year & he's responsible for my formal evaluations so I need to be veeeeeery nice to him :)
Here's the card:
Since this was for a man, i had to keep the froo-frooness down to a minimum. I used my Cricut to cut out the wreath (Christmas cart). I stamped the poinsettias in versamark & embossed them in gold. Then I cut them out with the coordinating layered poinsettia dies. The centers are some foil stickers I've had forever. Lastly, the banner is from the banner dies from Spellbinders. I hope he likes it!

So have you finished your holiday shopping? Holiday cards? I can check the "no" boxes on both! Ugh, I will lock myself in my craft room & get working. This is where CAS (Clean & Simple) cards would come in handy. What's the antidote to Kryptonite???

Thanks so much for peeking!
Have loads of lovely crafternoons :)

2 comments:

  1. This is really elegant. Even the double-tied bow is something I wouldn't have thought of. You are really good with the finising touches.

    No, I'm not done my holiday cards either, but I finished my shopping (except for ONE person). Will they be wrapped before Christmas Eve? Unlikely. Cards are getting done tomorrow though! (Oh, and our tree.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I checked the no boxes on both of your questions too!

    As for this magnificent card, the AP will definitely check 'exceptional' on your evaluation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin