Friday, December 30, 2011

Top 10 Cards of 2011

Hi friends,
Last year I participated in a Top 10 cards of the year blog hop which was pretty fun :) My blog pal, Shelly, reminded me of it again having visited her blog. So I'm joining her again in this year's Top 10 cards Blog Hop hosted by Karin at "With an I for Paper"

Here are my Top 10 cards of 2011 (in no particular order):
 #1: Image from Sarah Kay

#2: Image from Designed 2 Delight

#3: Image from Digital Delights

#4: Image from Magnolia

#5: Image from Magnolia

#6: Image from Sarah Kay

#7: Pumpkin pop-up card using the Sizzix Ball die

#8: Image from Heartfelt Creations

#9: Dies from MFT

#10: Dies from Heartfelt Creations

It's fun to look back at past creations :) Now it's time to bring on the new & bring on the bubbly!!!
Wishing you lots of lovely crafternoons in the coming year :)

Hugs & as always,
Thanks for peeking!
Happy New Year!!!

12 comments:

  1. Sorry if this is a duplicate. I thought I left a comment but then I don't see it so maybe I didn't....

    Any how, I love the creations you shared with us. I love the variety of shapes and styles you used.


    Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are always a treat- amazing designs and I love your fabulous eye for color and layouts and most of all the 3D projects!!! Fun to see you join in- your year in review is a great big treat!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your pop up pumpkin & lovebirds in front of the birdhouse. The two Magnolia cards are really adorable as well. Dreams come true is a wonderful sentiment. The girl in the window is so precious & the color scheme just right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful variety of creations! Can't pick just one fav, lol. Love your deep rich coloring, too! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just wonderful Karli! Beautiful coloring skills. I think I like the round Tilda card the best. :-) Thanks for joining in the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all great. I especially like the pop up pumpkin. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, it sure is fun to see your year's worth of beauty all lined up in one place. Thanks. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. I started following your sometime during the year, but it must have been later in the year because there are lots here that I missed. My favorite has to be Snow White - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your projects are fantastic! Love that pop up pumkin card, it's just amazing! Thank you so much for playing along and linking up at my blog. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for revisiting your 2011 favs. Happy New Year and all the best for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are wonderful and I love them all! Great job! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin