Sunday, February 5, 2012

CHA 2012

Hi there friends,
So here's a recap of some of the goodies from this year's Winter CHA show. First, I'll start off with an apology. Why? Well, I left my camera on the charging dock so I had to take pics with my beloved Hello Kitty iphone. Here are some of the make-n-takes:
This was one from Provo Craft:
It's a 12 x 12 canvas board home dec piece. They had 3 styles to choose from & I chose this one of the cute little sheep. I didn't adhere it down completely cuz i want to add some more things to it. My friend just had a baby this past week & I'd like to give it to her:)

This one is from SEI:
We got to work with their flocked iron-ons & they sprayed them with their inks. It was easy & fun to create this T-shirt!

This was a sweet little card from La La Land Crafts: 
I have to admit, I was a little nervous when working on this one cuz there were people all around watching me color! Eeek! I felt pressure to do a good job but I was on the time constraint of knowing there were people behind me wanting to do this too! But I think I did OK under pressure :)

Now on to some peeks of the show:
 Here's one of the displays from the Provo Craft Booth. I have to say, they were really low key this year. In previous years, the Provo Booth is the biggest, most busiest booth at CHA, but not at all this year. Hmmm, wonder why???

But this was an exciting find for me:
It's a scoring blade for the Cricut! Now with the upcoming Tags, Bags, Boxes, & More 2 cart, you'll be able to SCORE & cut your boxes with the Cricut!!! Adios tick marks :)

Aren't these roses beautiful! Can you believe they're made of clay? They weigh nothing & are easy to make. These are a Martha Stewart kit coming soon.

These were Dress ups created by designers. Can you find T!m's???

Here are all the new goodies T!m is bringing us:


These were the pop-ups coming from Sizzix:

Doodlebug always has the cutest booth :)

Some beautiful Prima Layouts:



I did sort of stalk my fav designer, Anna Griffin. But I didn't take a pic with her this year :(  No running into her at the Starbucks line ----> insert tears here :( but she DID send ME the *sweetest* email regarding my post last year & how it made her giggle! How awesome was that!!!??? I couldn't even believe it. Yes, that email will long live in the hallowed halls of my gmail account & will be printed out & mounted in a special frame for all visitors of Studio K to see ;) Hee! Hee!

So what was my fav thing (besides Anna, of course) at CHA??? I'll give you a clue here:
A little more about this later :)
That's it for now!
Gotta Go!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love those MS roses!! Love the Prima layouts too! And can't wait to get my hands on some of those Tim Holtz goodies!!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky- were they selling anything??? How fun it has to be to see all of the fun new 'stuff'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun day. I always love when you share your photos, I feel like I got to go, lol! Too bad no coffee from Anna this year! Your post last year really made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    Do you know where I can find a video tutorial of Cricut Scorring Tip?
    Gracias

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin