Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Got my eyes on ya!

Hello friends,
Hope you had a great weekend :)
I have another Halloween card for ya that eye had so much fun creating!
Here it is:
 I saw these eyeball stickers & knew I needed to put them in some kind of jar. As the sign says, they're fresh & only 5 cents! That's a steal!

Here's a closer peek at that:
They're epoxy stickers so it really makes those eyeballs look cool :) I used the PTI Friendship Jar Summer Filler stamp set for the jar. I should have totally stamped that on vellum cuz my shading is unnoticeable. (That's what happens when you don't color for 4 months, ughhhh :(  I used the MFT Halloween charms- spiderweb as accents to which I added Black Diamond Stickles for sparkle. For more fun, I made a huge eyeball to mirror the ones in the jar (for the round element) with circle punches.

I used this week's Sweet Stop Sketch:

I've got my eye on the following challenges:
Stampalot: punch away (oval & circle punches)
Crafty Calendar: All things Spooky

I have loads of school stuff to grade so I'll be seeing ya! (Last terrible pun, pinky promise!)
Thanks for peeking! (OK, that one doesn't count ;)

10 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Karli!! Great colors and you've gotta love those eyeballs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is certainly a little bit different Karli and great fun.

    Many thanks for joining our Punch Away theme at Stampalot challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this card! The eyes- in the jar- are such a fun fun idea! You put a smile on my face- I love Halloween cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Karli. Love those eyeballs in the jar. Also like the green and black one in the circle element. Neat touch... The papers are so pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sense of humour and the way you add some fun to your projects. A fabulous Hallowe'en card. Good luck with your marking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab card! Great fun indeed! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stampalot Challenge this month, and good luck.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and awesome Halloween card. Love the eyeballs in the jar, your additional eyeball, and the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally freaky! OMG, the fresh part is cracking me up. Love the green and black together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin