Monday, March 18, 2013

Organization: Washi Tape

Hi friends,
Organizational tips continue with today's tip on how I store my few washi tapes.
CONFESSIONAL: I never use washi tape decoratively. Never. I only use it as a temporary adhesive or to hold things down. A couple of my favorite ways to use it is to 1) hold down my dies when I'm die cutting and 2) I place a bit on the ends of ribbon to hold them down when they're on a spool. It is absolutely the BEST for that *Ü*. That is why I don't have hundreds...probably.
Well, now that I have that off my chest I can continue with today's post.

Here's my washi tape organizer and dispenser:

I made a quickie video that takes you through the process.

You can also watch it on You Tube---> HERE

 That's a wrap!
Tootles,
 

4 comments:

  1. I don't have any Washi tape and didn't even realize it could be used to hold dies in place (I use regular tape). Thanks for the info and the storage idea video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a couple of spools of Washi- never reach for it...... I use post it notes to hold my dies in place- you can re-use them- never thought of Washi- thanks for another great tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your quickie video Karli! A great, inexpensive solution using something we all have in our kitchens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't use mine either, I just put it in a clear jar and stare at it, lol! It's really pretty to look at. I'll have to break out some to hold my dies down, great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin