Monday, May 13, 2013

Birthday tunes

Hi friends,
I have a card I made for my uncle's birthday. He is one of the funniest people I know & it's always fun being around him!
Here it is:
 I used MFT's cassette tape dienamics- super fun die---> very realistic! I remember making mixed tapes & recording songs off the radio making sure to press the "stop" button right before the radio ID came on! haha! Ahhh...good times *Ü*
The sentiment is from the Just my Type stamp set(also from MFT.)

Here's a peek of the innies:
(You're not old...You're vintage) I think he'll giggle at that!

I used this week's MFT sketch:
That's it for now!
Tootles!

5 comments:

  1. WOWZA this card is rock'n!!! Fabulous job! So stinking cute!

    Steph
    scrappyrae10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this- hope he liked it and got a good chuckle when he read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sure does look like a fun die. I'm sure your uncle with love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. look how cute this is!!! love how you used this Die-namics. fun card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin