Sunday, April 5, 2015

Some bunny is back!

Hi ya friends!
Nooo, your eyes are not deceiving you---I'm back today after a little hiatus from the blog-o.
Today, I thought I'd share 3 Easter cards I made. Why 3? I like 3...3's a good number *Ü*

The first card went to Grammy:
 

As you can see, I'm still a more is more kind of crafty girl. It's a simple card really (if you take away all the layers, heat embossing, and tons of fussy cutting) it's just white & gold. I used lots of Heartfelt Creations goodies since my Grammy luvs their stamps. All the lilies were colored with Copics & have a swish of clear Wink of Stella.

Here's a peek of the innies:
 Clearly time has not improved my photog skills :(  sorry for the blurr...

Card 2:

I used a different HC stamp for the main image. I heat embossed it twice & layered just the cross on top and then a cross die cut and then a lily.

Here are the innies:

Last but not least, I wanted to make a more colorful card.

I used pink, blue, & gold. The blue behind the cross got a big swish of Wink of Stella in clear so it looks shimmery IRL.

Thanks so much for peeking today! I've been a super busy little teacher but I'll be back from time to time to share more crafty concoctions as time permits  *Ü*  Have a happy Sunday!

Tootles for now,
 

The 411
Card 1
Stamps: Easter Lilies, Cross & Lilies- Heartfelt Creations
Eggcoutrements, Abundant Hope- SU 
Paper: White CS, Gold CS
Tools: Cross & lilies dies- HC, butterly punch-MS, Lattice frame-Impression Obsession, Wink of Stella Clear

Card 2
Stamps: Wrought Iron Cross, Cross & Lilies- HC
Abundant Hope, En Francais-SU
Paper: cream CS, Gold CS
Tools: Script CBEF, Cross & lilies dies-HC, Ribbon Banners- Spellbinders
Other: Gold embossing powder, ribbon, viva decor pen

Card 3
Stamps: Wrought Iron Cross-HC  
Abundant Hope-SU
Paper: Pink CS, Blue CS, Cream CS, Gold CS
Tools: Decorative Oval Window Die-HC, Ribbon Banners-Spellbinders, Deco fan punch-MS, Script CBEF, Wink of Stella clear

6 comments:

  1. Wow Karliiiii
    you come back
    I miss you
    where were you
    please answer me dear
    did you traveling all around the world or did you sick or did you get a manager position on your office...I only can guess
    and I am so happy you visiting me back Karli..
    now about your card the first one wooooowwwzer...Love all on there number 2 and 3 are elegant love the colors..
    Big hugs from Germany..
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karli,

    I am so glad you are back, I've missed you and your awesome creations so much!!! Your cards are just gorgeous, as usual! I hope you and your family had a Happy Easter.

    Love,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Seeing these three beauties makes the wait even more worthwhile. I'm certain your Grammy loved the beautiful 'more is more' Easter card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Karli! As always, your cards are beautiful! So nice to see that you are blessed to still have your grandmother in your life. Hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to see you back in Blog-land!!! And, creating as beautifully as ever. Wow- your cards are just beautiful! Your lucky G-ma : ) Hoping all is well with you and that your school year is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! Your work is always so wonderful. Looking forward to more! #2 is my favourite but they are all quite stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin