Friday, May 1, 2015

HB Grammy

Hi friends,
It's Grammy's birthday! She's 88 years young and still lookin' fierce!
I made this card for her:
My Grammy and I luuuuv orchids so I had to make her card with these pretty vellum ones. It's one of those where my terrible photog skills don't do it justice :(   I have many different orchid dies, but these Magnolia dies are by far the easiest to use- and the orchids come out sooooo prettyful!!!

I also added a couple of peacock feathers in gold cardstock (also Magnolia dies). I think Grammy will like it *Ü*

That's it for today. Thanks so much for peeking!
Ciao bellas,


The 411 
Stamps: Elegant Happy Birthday-Rubber Stampede
Paper: Blush Blossom cs, Whisper White cs-SU, gold cs, vellum cs-SU
Tools: Orchid Dies, Peacock feathers dies-Magnolia Doohickeys, Leaves and Diamonds EF- Sizzix, Labels 5 dies- Spellbinders, Viva decor pen
Other: pearls, gold gel pen

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Grammy!!!

    Beautiful card! Love the vellum and gold together, plus the pretty embossed background.. Your Grammy will certainly like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your beloved Grammy. Hope she has a fabulous day and a wonderful year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hw wonderful for you to make beautiful cards for your Grandma- this is Gorgeous! She probably has come to expect nothing less from you! God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karli
    seriously this card is ELEGANT and ADORABLE
    love all element in here love that feather in gold so elegant touch that embossed paper so lovely too...oh I love your card again..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin