Tuesday, July 7, 2015

No Bulk Shaker Card VIDEO!

Hi friends,
No, your eyes are not deceiving you! I have a video tute for you today *Ü*
It has been ages since I made a video tute, but I've had a few people ask me about creating a "not so bulky" shaker card like I did on this card:
So, today I'll be showing you how.
Here's the card we'll be making:
I used baseball card sleeves I had purchased for making a pocket letter for my friend. Well since I had so many left over, I asked myself what I could do with these sleeves---and the no bulk shaker card was born!

DISCLAIMER: The camera I normally use broke, so I used my old iphone 4. Plus, I'm totally rusty at making videos & totally forgot how to do it!...ugh. :(  Sooo...please be kind and well, I hope you enjoy! Lol *Ü*

You can watch it on YouTube HERE or below.
Action:



Here's one more pic of the projects featured: both cards are A2: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Thanks so much for peeking!
Tootles,
 
The 411 
Stamps: Carnival Cupcakes-Mama Elephant. Baby Onesie stamp set-MFT
Ink: memento Gray Flannel, Desert Sand
Paper: Bundle of Joy-Echo Park. Close to Cocoa cs, Pretty in Pink cs-SU. Neenah Solar white cs
Tools: Carnival Cupcakes dies-Mama Elephant. Labels 8 dies-Spellbinders. Wonky Stitches dies-Avery Elle. Baby die- Lil Inkers. Fuse tool-We R Memory Keepers. Copics. Wink of Stella clear
Other: Confetti. chunky glitter-Recollections. Trading card 9 pocket pages-Cardguard. sticker- Martha Stewart

2 comments:

  1. Nice to hear your voice again! I love shaker cards. Thanks for sharing this fun alternative idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will look your tutorial dear
    I want to leave you some love
    that cupcake with tiny rabbit is so so cuutee
    and love your shaker card
    I am not fan of shaker card but I love looking it..
    Karli hope you are doing well and happy Wednesday
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin