Sunday, December 6, 2015

Winter Wishes continues..

Hi friends,
Yes, it's me back so soon! After using this week's MFT sketch on the last card I shared, I had to make a few more. This sketch & I just clicked!

Here is the first:
 I used one of my fave Christmas stamp sets- IB Christmas by My Favorite Things. I colored Santa with my Prisma pencils- nothing fancy, just quick coloring.

 I added more Sparkly Fluff on the trim of Santa's hat. I curved the sentiment so it would fit around the Cross Stitch circle-MFT.

Here's card nĂºmero 2:
 I changed up Santa to this little snowman (Christmas Wishes stamp set from Darcie's). He's colored with Copics and the background is ink blended with Distress Inks. The sentiment is from the Warm Wishes stamp set by MFT on a Fishtail Flags Dienamics diecut.

And because you know how I like things in threes...
Same card elements, just changed the pattern papers. They both came from the same paper pack- Winter Frost by We R Memory Keepers. Each little snowman is sitting on a bit of snow Stickles.

Here's that sketch again:
Thanks so much for stopping by.
have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Love the red and neutral together on the first card and that little snowman is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that santa with all red is adorable Karli
    and the second one ooh soo so cute little snowman
    I love both and could be this is a winner card on MFT challenge
    I miss you thats why I try to visit you
    it is 00:10 in the night
    I go sleep now sweety
    PS: I have new shop look at my TAB in my blog the name is little shop..look there and tell me which Image you like I can give you a Freebie Karli :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards, Karli! That snowman is adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at MFT Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin