Saturday, December 5, 2015

Winter Wishes

Happy weekend friends,
I have a winter card to share today.
Here it is:
 This cutie is from MFT PI: Warm Wishes. I colored her with Copics using the no-line coloring technique. I decided to take some creative liberties and give her some long hair. *Ü*

Here's a closer peek at her:
 The fur trim on her clothes got a coating of Sparkly Fluff which is the *perfect* addition for a more realistic feel. The fluff has bits of glitter & tinsel so it's great for this *Ü* You just can't help touching it *Ü*

 The background is stamped with the Tim Holtz Holiday Knits Stamp set. The front panel was ink blended with Distress Inks. I took a dot stencil and added embossing paste to give it the look of snow falling. I used the MFT Cross Stitch Stax and the Stitched Snowdrifts Dienamics. To the snow, I added some Martha Stewart Snow Glitter. Then I added a few sparkling clear sequins from PPP.

Here's a peek at the innies:
 I stamped the sentiment in pink to coordinate with her pink outfit. It's from the Seasonal Sentiments stamp set by MFT.

I used this week's MFT sketch #257:

How are you coming along with your Holiday cards? I'm a busy little elf because I really want to send as many as I can make this year!

Thanks so much for taking a peek about the blog today!
Have a great day!
Tootles,

1 comment:

  1. Love that background stamp. Really makes me think of warm sweaters, and it is perfect with your perfectly-colored cutie. Love the sparkly fluff. I have to look around, I think I have some of that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin