Sunday, February 21, 2016

Lucky and Love

Hello there friends,
I have a couple of cards to share today.
Here's the first:
 I'm getting ahead on my St. Patty's Day cards.  *Ü*
I used the Wishing You Luck ALM stamp (My Favorite Things). I don't think MFT still makes this line, sorry, but I'm using what I've hoarded got. I can't tell you how many things went wrong with this image...ugh, but I decided I was going to use it and make the best of it. She's colored with Copics, & the background is ink blended with Distress Inks. While I had the masking fluid on her, I spritzed the background with Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls mist (Ranger). I stamped the shamrock on another piece of cardstock, colored it, & popped it up with foam tape. The plaid paper is from the Subtle Plaids 6x6 paper pad (MFT). The "lucky" die cut is from the Wonderful Word dies (Papertrey Ink).

Here's a peek of the innies:
 The sentiments are from the Card exchanging friends stamp set (Simon Says Stamp) and the shamrocks are from My lucky charm stamp set (Lawn Fawn).

I used this week's MFT sketch #268

One more card to share...
This one went to my Grammy for Valentine's Day:
 I used the Color Layering Orchid in a Pot stamp set & coordinating dies (Hero Arts). I bought both orchid sets from the last Hero Arts release and they are fantastic!
 Here's another peek:
Thanks so much for stopping by the ol' blog today.
Until next time...
Tootles!

2 comments:

  1. Getting ahead - I'm green with envy!!! Cute St. Patrick's Day card. Your Grammy's Valentine's Day card is a pink dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green card us so sweet with beautiful lady
    The pink card is beautifully made
    Lovely flower Karli..
    Great cards as always..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin