Monday, March 28, 2016

VIDEO: Crafty Haul #2: The LONG Haul!

Hello friends,
Today I have my latest crafty purchases to share with you as I continue to test out angles for recording videos. PLEEEEEASE let me know if the way I shot this video works for you. If not, please let me know why, as this helps me to figure out the best way to record given that I don't have a direct over the top set up.

As always, I am simply sharing what has caught my eye (and purse strings.) but I don't work for any stamp companies or retailers so I have NO vested interest in "selling" you anything.  Plus, I'm way too lazy BUSY to link all of the things I use/buy. I figure if you really want it, I know you can find it. Right?!

WARNING: This is a long video because I bought lots of things over the course of this month. And while I'm happy with my purchases, my bank account is on life support! Lol *Ü*  So this may be my last craft haul video for a long time...

You can watch the video below or on my YouTube channel--->HERE.

I purchased many of these items directly from the stamp companies (Mama Elephant, My Favorite Things, etc) I also bought a few from my local craft store that carries these stamps (Lawn Fawn, Inky Antics.)

The "With Sympathy" stamp set from Hero Arts I purchased from Simon Says Stamp.

Many art materials I purchase at Art Supply Warehouse in Westminster, CA. You can also find them online---HERE.

Hanko Designs bought all of the remaining Sister Stamps when they closed their business last December. You might be able to find some stamps ---> HERE.  I was told, that when they're gone, they're gone :(  I'm linking because I've had a few people ask me specifically about these stamps.

Let me know if you have any questions & thanks for watching!
Tootles,

1 comment:

  1. You are going to LOVE your Misti! I got mine during the Black Friday special and wish I hadn't waited so long. I'm now eyeing the mini version. Have fun with your big craft haul. I look forward to all your new creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin